Complaint Review: CCS aka CCA aka First National

• Submitted: Tue, December 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2002

• Reported By:Daytona Beach Florida
CCS aka CCA aka First National
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS aka CCA aka First National consumer rip-off fraud Las Vegas Nevada

The Consumer Credit Services a.k.a CCA and a.k.a First National, has stolen over $1500.00 from me within the last year and a half. You may ask why did it take so long for me to realize it was a scam? It just took awhile for the the reality of "I've been had" to get to me.

I am now reporting them, to add to the thousands that I have read at this site, this so called Consumer Service has scammed.

I am now 20 years old, when I have first recieved the letter, from these scam artist I was 18 and looking to build my credit history. The offer sounded so good to me that I allowed them to automatically debit my bank account, for the processing fee.

I recieved there so called order catalogue with a phone # and website to access and make purchases. Neither one worked.

I've tried to call and cancel but the line is always busy. From that time to now, automatic debits that range from 300.00 to 50.00 has been hitting my bank account by a consumer credit service.

Well that all stops now.

Daytona Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2002 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-aka-CCA-aka-First-National/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCS-aka-CCA-aka-First-National-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Las-Vegas-Nevada-37002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS aka CCA aka First National