Complaint Review: CCS credit Sevice Division

• Submitted: Wed, January 31, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 31, 2007

• Reported By:walla walla Washington
CCS credit Sevice Division
PO Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Credit Sevice Division My name was illegally purchased. I suspect identity fraud and am currently in full investigation. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Previous troubles

I made the mistake of ordering something off the internet and sending it to a relative in Florida. LO and behold, my relatives in Florida receive a letter from CCS with a fully actionable credit card with my name on it. Just call and activate and you've got 6,500.00 worth of credit.

I had the entire envelope mailed to me at my actual address. I was immediately aware of being a victim of identity theft and fortunately have a close business acquainance who specializes in these matters.

Also, as noted by others on this website, there is no VISA opr MasterCard indcia on this actionable credit card. The Las Vegas address is suspicious enough. I intend to pursue these people and make a case.

Mik
walla walla, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2007 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-credit-Sevice-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCS-Credit-Sevice-Division-My-name-was-illegally-purchased-I-suspect-identity-fraud-and-a-233708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS credit Sevice Division