Complaint Review: CCS/ shopping network

• Submitted: Tue, July 23, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 23, 2002

• Reported By:Lakewood Wa
CCS/ shopping network
61 w.Utah,ste.63 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS shopping network ripoff fraudulent business Las Vegas Nevada

To Whom It May Concern: I recieved a credit card in the mail with my name on it and letter,saying "URGENT APPROVD".Well i was all excited and started thinking what i could use it for,

The paper said that i am approved for $6,500.00 Well I was in awe.I have never got a credit card before.I hae two children one that is 12 and the other 9 and i could get alot for them and also be able to make ends meet in the famly,with my nephew that was born with Cystic Fibrosis, i thought i could help in some way the doctors find a cure for him and many like him,he is only 6 monts old.I also have alot of bills to pay and thought this was a blessing,so just to be sure i started looking on the internet and found out that i m not the only one that has been"SCAMMED" by this company and alot are out of money also do to them.

I am not very happy,imagine my hopes for help and a cure for my nephew come crashing down....I just pray that noone else falls into the hands of these people that have caused so much pain..

Thank You And God Bless all that read this

Paula
Lakewood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2002 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-shopping-network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/CCS-shopping-network-ripoff-fraudulent-business-Las-Vegas-Nevada-25184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS/ shopping network