Complaint Review: CCS

• Updated: Sun, January 17, 2010

• Reported By:
CCS
, California U.S.A.

CCS.com-skate and snow board shop horrible service

*Consumer Comment: CCS.com and eastbay.com are one in the same - Deplorable customer service

*UPDATE Employee: stupid customers

I have been dealing with CCS for several years ordering on line for various skate board/snow board equipment for my son. The last 4 months with them have been horrible. I pay for express shipping only to find out they don't have express shipping. I order things that they claim are in stock and then wait 2 months to hear...no..we don't sell those anymore. When I called cust. service w/ the latest order the man told me..yes..your item is being shipped today (2 weeks late)...I say ok..then get an email a day later saying...we were going through our files and noticed an order you had placed..well..we don't carry that anymore. I respond saying Patrick had told me it had been shipped and they do not respond to that at all. I have asked for mgmt. and all the reps on phone and email say is..I am sorry we are not authorized to direct you to mgmt. I am writing this to see if anyone else has had problems with them and to alert anyone who may order from them to find another company. In years past they were reliable but I guess now that they are making more money they don't care about customer service !
Trish

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS/California/CCScom-skate-and-snow-board-shop-horrible-service-14474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS

CCS.com and eastbay.com are one in the same - Deplorable customer service

AUTHOR: Wayland - (U.S.A.)

CCS was bought out by eastbay.com, which is a very deceptive and evil company, numerous items on their websites they do not even have in stock yet they intentionally mislead customers to believe the items are in stock so that they can charge your credit card and get payment, then after a long time of their having your money you are eventually told that the item is not in stock and it will have to be backordered, or that they no longer carry it. If a refund is issued it takes over 7 days more before it shows up on your credit card. Corporate corruption, greed, and deception at its worst. Eastbay tries to hide the fact that they are owned by Foot Locker Corporation, as there is no mention of that anywhere on their website. Now CCS tries to hide that they are owned by eastbay.com. It is now all a huge corporate monopoly that cares nothing about integrity, and even less about customer service or satisfaction.

AVOID this horrible company and shop with an honest online retailer. Most reputable  websites only list and feature items for sale that are actually in stock and ready to ship immediately. If an item becomes out of stock, or is sold out, the websites show that information instantly as they are reputable companies, unlike CCS/Eastbay who only wants to scam customers and take your money for items which they do not even have at all. Don't do business with CCS/Eastbay, you can find numerous better companies out there to deal with that truly care about customer service and have better prices, and most times offer free shipping and free returns. Eastbay charges you $6.50 to return an item, plus you also have to pay the postage both ways, even if they screwed up. Do not risk getting scammed by eastbay.com or CCS, shop elsewhere.

Skaters need to be aware aware that eastbay now owns CCS, and they are equally as crappy and deceptive as eastbay.com is. Please shop at your local skate shop or at a decent online retailer, some place that truly cares about customer service. These huge corporate conglomerates don't give a damn about us skaters, or anyone else. They only want our money to feed their mega-corporate greed machine, while only giving us deplorable service and ripoff prices.

stupid customers

AUTHOR: gavin - ()

yo if you were so bitchy when you call we would help you out more, first treat us with respect then we treat you with respect yelling gets you nowhere, keep that in mind for the future if you want to get anywhere with a company