Complaint Review: CCS

• Reported By:Okeechobee Florida
CCS
http://www.CCS.com Internet U.S.A.

CCS Aka First National Card fraudulent collection of fees Columbus Internet

Son received call regarding a Visa card with huge limit which he felt was great so he called, while he was on the phone I found the reports on Rip-off Reports and advised him of same. He immediately called back to cancel the card and was pressured for about 15 minutes to keep it before they finally agreed to cancel it. Then a short while later he received a call asking for mailing information for the membership packet to which he once again advised them to cancel the card and after another 30 minutes and talking to two different people he was told again it was canceled. About three days later we receive the packet and card advising if not canceled by 10/26 the appropriate fees would be deducted from checking account. He immediately called once again and advised he did not have a bank account and they he had canceled the card two different times already. After more pressure and attempting to convince him to keep it by making adjustments to fees, etc he again told them to cancel it to which they agreed again. On 10/26 on checking my bank account I find that they had put through a preauthorized ACH debit for $119.99. I called my son again and advised him of what they had done as he is not on my account and I am not on the card account to attempt to have them credit it back to my account and after an hour and talking to two different supervisors they finally agreed to refund it in 48-72 hrs. I immediately contacted my bank the next morning and had them put through an unauthorized ACH payment on my account and hopefully will receive my funds back soon. I would advise anyone who receives anything from these people to beware and do not fall into their scam.

Okeelucy
Okeechobee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS/internet/CCS-Aka-First-National-Card-fraudulent-collection-of-fees-Columbus-Internet-281336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS