lovely

Po Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 800-717-1278
  • Web:
  • Category:

CCS/First National Card They sent me an offer for a credit card, it seemed legit at time now on my credit report I owe $457 Las Vegas, Nevada

I received and offer for a credit card from CCS/First savings bank roughly 2 years ago. After filing out some information I received my pre-approved card and statement which said to call the number on the card to activate it. Once I reviewed the information but did not activate the card, I realized this was a scam.
At this point in time I ripped up the paper and cut up the credit card. Since I did not activate it, I knew I would not pay any annual fee none the less use the card as I had disposed of it.
Unfortunately now I have a copy of my credit report with "CCS/First Savings Bank" plus a hand written copy of what my current checking account bank has as "CCS/First Savings Bank" and an amount of $457.00 on the credit report they ran to open my account. I cannot pay this nor will I pay this for a fraud company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCSFirst-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCSFirst-National-Card-They-sent-me-an-offer-for-a-credit-card-it-seemed-legit-at-time-570996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS/First National Card