Complaint Review: CCbill.com

CCbill.com
CCbill.com Nationwide U.S.A.

CCbill.com STOLE $34.95 by ILLEGALLY Withdrawing Funds Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Identity theft victims

*Author of original report: UNAUTHORIZED Debit to Bank Account - Federal Reg. E filed - ccbill.com - ccbilleu.com - CCbill, LLC CCbill - Tempe AZ

CCbill.com is a fraudulent company that is withdrawing funds from bank accounts without the knowledge or prior consent of the victims. Look at the numerous listings, if you notice ccbill processing any transactions you are considering, do not complete the act. Contact companies that are utilizing ccbill.com and let them know you will not suffer the consequences of doing business with them. Legal authorities must and will do something about this blatant fraud. Until they do, do not let these ruthless thieves make out with one cent.

Powerofunity
Willits, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCbillcom/nationwide/CCbillcom-STOLE-3495-by-ILLEGALLY-Withdrawing-Funds-Internet-371828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCbill.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Vicki - (U.S.A.)

I just thought you might like a little more info on this company. I have been ripped off as well from them. I have the CEO's name, the company address and phone number and the CEO's email address. I listed all below for you. Hope it helps. Sorry you were screwed as well. We work hard for our money and it sucks when people are so dishonest and they have to rip off people.

Company phone #: 480.449.7751

CEO's email address: ron@cwie.net (he may not respond, but check the box so you get a receipt when he reads it. just more proof that he knows what is going on and doesn't care.)

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Identity theft victims

AUTHOR: Anon Ccbill Employee - (U.S.A.)

Signature (This signature is included in most responses)
Hi. I am an employee of CCBill and just a little tired of seeing these rip off reports about my company without response. (I was in no way given authorization to respond to this, which is why I wish to remain anonymous.) I will explain later in this signature why my company does not respond to these. First off, let me explain what CCBill actually is.

The basis of our business is called 'Cave Creek Processing'. We process credit card payments for content websites. We are a financial clearing house. That is it. (If you don't know what that means, wikipedia 'ACH') We are similar to companies such as netbilling, epoch, and paypal. In order for you to ever have 'CCBill.com' or 'CCbilleu.com' appear on your statement, what had to happen is that someone went to a website we bill for, put your information in the purchase page and ordered the content. We just process payments. That's it.

Now here is where the difficulty comes in. Let's say someone steals your information. Let's say that thief buys access to a site using your information. Now you see CCBill.com on your statement, why do you assume we stole your information? As of 2009, we've been around for over 10 years. We've won numerous awards for being a great billing company. For God's sake, do you think credit card thieves have a 24 hour, toll free number you can call? I can tell you, I've been scammed before... and trying to get a hold of anyone for recourse is near impossible if not, actually impossible.

After seeing how our company responds to normal customers and victims of fraud, if I ever run an online website, I am without doubt choosing CCBill to take my payments. For every situation that comes up, CCBill's response is always logical and reasonable. The basic ecommerce processor does not have a 'customer service' line that helps people get access into websites they paid for. CCBill goes above and beyond by helping people with access issues into a website. Logically, if you purchase a site and cannot get into it, you contact the website. But when you call the ecommerce processor, and they give you tech support.... wow. If we ever test that login information isn't working, and we cannot help the issue, we immedietly contact the webmaster and ask them to fix it for the customer. If the webmaster is unable to fix it, CCBill refunds the customer.

Another thing I want to bring up, no matter what the issue is, CCBill does NOT recieve your money. The website(s) do. Please remember this paramount fact. We process payments. Thats it. The money goes from you, through us, to the company that owns the website. When I first applied for this job, I thought I would be answering technical questions regarding the processing of payments. I did not realize I would pick up great skills in patience. I have only known one CCBill employee who's tone of voice spoke down to a person he was speaking with, and that was 100% after me being able to hear a yelling voice emitting out of his headset, despite me being 2 feet away. (Basically where he was helping a customer, and that individual would scream, curse, and generally just be disrespectful.) Not did I see instance of us being verbally abusive or disrespectful.) And guess what, that employee was let go, because CCBill always treats people with respect. If someone continues to be verbally abusive by always cutting us off, cussing and cursing, threatening, and doing all sorts of unclassy things, we will warn them atleast twice to conduct themselves in a professional manner before disconnecting a call.

At the beginning of this I promised to address why CCBill does not respond to these. It is because CCBill's public relations is directed towards those in need of payment processing. If you look at websites that break down e-commerce processors, we are always spoken of in a goodlight. I will wrap this up. If you are researching CCBill because you're not sure what a charge is, when you call us and we ask you for the account number that was charge so that we can see what was charged... remember we have already recieved your information. No one on the phone will ask you for a cvv2 number or exp date for your card. (This is only needed when CCBill processes a purchase. Afterwords, CCBill deletes those two pieces of information.) Furthermore, for God's sake, if you cancelled your financial account, why would you ever call me a scammer and a theif for asking for it over the phone to see what we charged to that number? You already cancelled the account.... you could post all of the sensative account information all over the internet and there is no risk that anyone can make a charge. Why... because an inactive account is just that... inactive.

AUTHOR: Powerofunity - (U.S.A.)

ccbill.com somehow stole my account information. I have never done any business with them, nor any of their client sites. After disputing this charge with my bank, I spoke with three ccbill.com employees, with each one of them refusing to remove the charge from my account. They proceeded to tell me that if they had my information, then they were authorized to make the charge. I NEVER gave this company my information, while I do own an online business, and transact regularly online, I have NEVER and will NEVER utilize ccbill.com for ANY service. After signing an affidavit disputing the charge, filing a Federal Reg. E form claiming FRAUD by ccbill, and filing an extensive report with www.ic3.gov, my money has been refunded and my accounts have been closed and reopened.

Everyone that is defrauded by ccbill.com needs to file with www.ic3.gov. This is the most effective way of stopping the Fraud and THEFT that is the business practice of ccbill.com.