Complaint Review: CC's Hair Fashion

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Cara_H — Rancho Cucamonga California
CC's Hair Fashion
6791 Carnelian St. Rancho Cucamonga, California United States of America

CC's Hair Fashion The owner at CC's Hair Fashion had over-processed some parts of my hair while putting in blonde highlights. the hair on the right side of my head is now very thin and burned and missing. I attempted t Rancho Cucamonga, California

The owner at CC's Hair Fashion had over-processed some parts of my hair while putting in blonde highlights. the hair on the right side of my head is now very thin and burned and missing. I attempted to get my money back but she claims she didn't do anything and that it was my fault.

She then proceeded to raise her voice at me, even though I was calm the entire time. She claimed that she had no idea why my hair fell out or why I now have only half an inch of hair on the top of my head. Before I left, she had made an extremely rude comment about my hair the way it was before I had come in. I felt threatened and offended and taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 04:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCs-Hair-Fashion/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91701/CCs-Hair-Fashion-The-owner-at-CCs-Hair-Fashion-had-over-processed-some-parts-of-my-hair-1046603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CC's Hair Fashion