Complaint Review: CD2U Cigarettes Direct To You

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: renrist — Midland Texas United States of America
CD2U Cigarettes Direct To You
6216 Strawberry Lane Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

CD2U Cigarettes Direct To You I ordered cigarettes on Dec. 4th have yet to receive them. Louisville, Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: You did not get ripped off.

On December 4, 2009, I ordered two cartons of Marlboro Lights King hard packs  totalling $87.62, invoice #209920.  On December 9, 2004 at 10:30 a.m., I called and talked to a representative from CD2U to find out why my order had not been received.  The representative stated that they (CD2U) were out of the hard packs, but did have soft packs.  I said that it was fine to ship the soft packs.  The representative was very polite and said that the cartons would ship out the same day.  That afternoon, I received an email from the U.S. Postal Service stating that my order was received and to expect my shipment within a few days as it was mailed Priority.  It is now December 14th and I still have not received my order.  I had ordered from CD2U in the past and never had any problems.  I called CD2U this morning at 11:00 a.m. and all I got was a message stating that they are not accepting any orders and are working to resolve the matter, also their website is down!!  Due to the economy, I lost my job and $87.62 is alot of money to me, I want my money back!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CD2U-Cigarettes-Direct-To-You/Louisville-Kentucky-/CD2U-Cigarettes-Direct-To-You-I-ordered-cigarettes-on-Dec-4th-have-yet-to-receive-them-539301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CD2U Cigarettes Direct To You

You did not get ripped off.

AUTHOR: augest west - (United States of America)

As a buyer from cd2u for a long time when the laws started to change and they were not alloud to sell and send via any convenience such as UPS, RPS USPS and so on they could only ship cigars.

So what happened was they were supposed to get rid of certain types of cigarettes but did not.

They were raided by the ATF and any smokes ready to be shipped were confiscated and you lost you order and money. It was really was not the co. fault but they should have complied with the cigarettes that they had to get rid of, they were flavored types and they did not, SO out of business they went .

I now use SMOKEANDSPRITS.COM They are great, You can buy duty free and get them no tax but it can take a while.

I just got a tax bill yesterday from the US government saying I owe them 1400 dollars. I am pissed off and at the time of my purchases I thought they were tax exempt.

So, you all will be getting them if you did not pay tax on the smokes you bought from cd2u. Good luck.

Also I received a letter confirming that my ciggs were confiscated and if I wanted them all I had to do was pick them up from the ATF....RIGHT! That was around 2009