• Report: #1120983

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: DennisAk — Houston Texas
CDI Investigations, LLC
22503 Katy Fwy Katy, Texas USA

CDI Investigations CLARK DICKENSCHEIDT / A BIG SCAM !!!!! STOLE MONEY Katy Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complaint is a lie by criminal

I paid this so called private investigations company $300 to service someone and the end result was that I was SCAMMED by CLARK DICKENSCHEIDT. He told me since I was out of state it would cost me $150 to service someone upon 3 attempts. He contacted me and explained that he wasn't able to serve them because the person was never home. He then told me if I sent another $150 for the service, he would assure me this time around he would have more of a chance of serving the individual  due to the investigations report he built over the 2 week time span. ALL OF IT WAS A LIE!!!!! I contacted his office several times for updates, and guess what? I was sent to voice mail every single time. The person was never served, and I lost $300! PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDI-Investigations-LLC/Katy-Texas-77450/CDI-Investigations-CLARK-DICKENSCHEIDT-A-BIG-SCAM-STOLE-MONEY-Katy-Texas-1120983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDI Investigations, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complaint is a lie by criminal

AUTHOR: Clark - ()

The complaint filed against our company is an out right lie.  Interesting that on February 4, 2014 (date the report was submitted) I was threatened by a guy who was protecting a woman we were attempting to serve Child Custody papers to.  He threatened to ruin our company and my career because he knows people.  A bit of research on this person revealed he has two convictions for counterfeiting.  I won't go into further details but bottom line is that CDI Investigations has been in business for 25 years in California and Texas and stands behind the work we do and the services we provide our clients.  Why this person would get mad at the messenger is beyond me but that is how some people in our society choose to act.  We are simply delivering papers on behalf of the court.  Deal with your child support issues and you won't have to deal with investigators, process servers, lawyers and courts.