Complaint Review: CDL HELP

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: duckhunterman — Waco Texas
CDL HELP
3901 W Arkansas Ln Arlington, Texas USA

CDL HELP,  SCAM…CDL HELP in Arlington, TX, Parent Company: Sweet By & By LLC - JOHN IS A THIEF, CONMAN, LIAR & CROOK BEWARE of CDL HELP in Arlington, TX they are a RIPOFF!!! Do not believe these people. John is a crook, liar & con artist. Arlington Texas

*Consumer Comment: Cdl Help Awesome!

*Consumer Comment: Wonderful Company to work with

PLEASE BEWARE of the company CDL HELP in Arlington it is a total RIPOFF! I paid them the $399 and they did not show up on my road test date. They overbooked and were at another driver license office. John was very nice at first until he got my money. Then John became a total A-hole when I asked where he was. They knew my road test date and time. I have to wait 2 weeks to get another road test. I found one of my friends had a friend that had a truck & trailer I could use and I used it to finish my CDL. I did not trust CDL HELP.

Most of all, I lost the job that I had set up making very good money because of CDL HELP's mistake. My job hinged on that road test date. Since CDL HELP screwed me off on my road test time & date, my family lost a $100,000 income due to CDL HELP's F-up! I am totally upset because now I can't find a job making more than $16 hour with my CDL.

I have asked several times for my money to be refunded and I was denied each time. [continued below]....

..... Now CDL HELP in Arlington, TX will not return my call. THESE GUYS ARE TOTAL RIPOFFS!!!!!!!! Shame on you!!!!!!!

Here is their information:

CDL HELP

Arlington, TX

817-268-7759 / 214-388-9946

Parent Company: Sweet By & By LLC

TEXAS C.D.L. HELP

Fax: 972-617-7367

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDL-HELP/Arlington-Texas-76016/CDL-HELPnbsp-SCAMCDL-HELP-in-Arlington-TX-Parent-Company-Sweet-By-amp-By-LLC--1118138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDL HELP

Cdl Help Awesome!

AUTHOR: TeeJay - ()

As we all know, some experiences are not always the same, but be real with what is. I went through Cdl Help and some need more some nerd lrss training. From the beginning John is very professional, lets remember he's not running a day care it's up to you to use the tools he provide you with. John stayed in communication with me and his employee Hector relayed messages when John could not. I use what they provided including John truck. No it did not take my money and run. Lets be real he's outside the DMV with a red Truck that says in God we trust. How can he take your money, and you have to provide steps fir the air break test, notice I said you! So how can you state " and the truck did not pass the air break test" the officer is not a mechanic.  My experience to the next person was pleasantly ran very professional. Thank You again Mr. John for supplying me with the tools I need to move on to my next phase! $5000 vs $400 bucks who's complaining. Not I!  Good Day....

Wonderful Company to work with

AUTHOR: Bekca - ()

CDL Help, aka Sweet By and By is a very reputable company. I used them and will continue to send friends or family or anyone looking to get their CDL license. the BEST company to use for CDL Training!