Complaint Review: CDL Rental

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Big Deer Hunter — Weatherford Texas United States of America
CDL Rental
South Bowie Drive Weatherford, Texas United States of America

CDL Rental in Weatherford, TX - CDL Rental TX SCAM BEWARE Ripped Me Off TOTAL Thieves Weatherford, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CDL Rental is open 7 days a week

*Consumer Comment: CDL Rental TX. stole form my family too!

*Consumer Comment: This company stole from my family too!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CDL Rental TX - Weatherford, Texas

*Author of original report: CDL Rental in Weatherford TX website

Run from this place quick!

After a little research I thought CDL Rental in Weatherford, TX was the best way to go to get my CDL and boy was I wrong. The first phone call signing up was pleasant & sounded like a good deal.

Then once paid it all went down hill from there. The truck, in all their pictures, stunk of cigarettes. The driver smelled of alcohol, cigarettes & no bath in a week. The truck was outdated & very dirty on the inside. Then of all things the truck wouldnt pass the air brake test. Then the piece of junk broke down & wouldnt start. I waited over two hours before he got the truck running again but it still wouldnt hold air pressure.

I couldnt do my road test and asked for my money back. Then the driver became rude cussing me out. I was told that there were no refunds no matter what! And for me to just chill out!!! WOW! Totally wasnt the experience I was expecting. [continued below]....
..... I left and tried several times calling to get my money back, no luck.

I finally went to Wichita Falls a week later and rented a truck up there from an individual. I cant see how anyone would leave a good reviews on this company. The reviews I read online do no reflect the service I received. After reading all the reviews all I can conclude its CDL Rental in Weatherford, TX making up their own reviews.

All I can say is what comes around goes around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDL-Rental/Weatherford-Texas-76086/CDL-Rental-in-Weatherford-TX-CDL-Rental-TX-SCAM-BEWARE-Ripped-Me-Off-TOTAL-Thieves-We-994586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDL Rental

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CDL Rental is open 7 days a week

AUTHOR: CDL Rental TX - ()

CDL Rental is an independently owned cdl truck rental company and we are open 7 days a week for the convenience of our customers and their schedules. Our phone number is 817-594-5378 for anyone to contact us. If we are not in the office their is an alternate number in which we can be reached, all you need do is call the office and either leave a message or call the number on the machine. All calls are returned within 24 hours and most calls are returned within 2 to 12 hours. If you reach our answer service after hours your call will be returned the following day.

Anyone interested in getting a CDL License, or just want to find out if your call will be answered or returned please feel free to contact us at the number above. CDL Rental does not except payment for the service we provide until you meet with an instructor. We do ask that you schedule an appointment with us, so that we can insure an instructor and a truck is available at the time you arrive. It is the responsibility of the individual to schedule their appointment with the driver license office. We provide service to two locations an will make every effort to work around your schedule.

Should our equipment ever find need of repair, we have a company that takes care of all of our equipment in a timely manner. Our instructors are there to assist you, and to help you pass the cdl road test. The people that has used our service has taken it upon themselves to write any reviews that has been posted, however our competitors also has access to the same places to reveiw, just as they do on this site. We would appreciate the oppurtunity to set the record straight by assisting you with obtaining your Commercial Driver License.

CDL Rental

817-594-5378

CDL Rental TX. stole form my family too!

AUTHOR: Big Ben T. - ()

Beware of this company!!! They made promises they did not keep. I paid them the money for the road test. On my road test date they never showed up. I wasted time off work & was told I had to reschedule 5 weeks later to get my road test. I found a friend that let me use his truck. I got an earlier road test date. I could not wait 5 weeks. My job depended on me getting my license ASAP. I asked for a refund. To date they won't return my calls. The last communication said they do not give refunds. I hope this helps someone in the future make a better choice than I did. These people are a bunch of thieves!!!

This company stole from my family too!

AUTHOR: Big Ben T. - ()

Beware of this company!!! They made promises they did not keep too. I paid them the money for the road test too. On my road test date they never showed up. I wasted time off work & was told I had to reschedule 5 weeks later to get my road test. I found a friend that let me use his truck. I got an earlier road test date. I could not wait 5 weeks. My job depended on me getting my license ASAP. I asked for a refund. To date they won't return my calls. The last communication said they do not give refunds. I hope this helps someone in the future make a better choice than I did. These people are a bunch of thieves!!!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CDL Rental TX - Weatherford, Texas

AUTHOR: CDL Rental TX - (United States of America)

We at CDL Rental TX. knows how concerning a report like this one can be, so we would like to express to everyone, that the statements that this individual has made is not true. Not only about our service but about our staff, and our equipment.
Similar reviews were written on a couple of other sites and I think if you pull them up, you will find that the words this person uses is almost identical to those.

We have had a positive pass rating with every individual, that has used our vehicle to take their CDL test. Our vehicle is inspected on a daily bases by the TXDPS driver's license examiner when a test is taken, so if the truck broke down we would not have been able to pass their inspection.

I would like to say that the photo this person posted on this report is the actual truck used for testing, and as you can see it is neither dirty, nor out of date. This person did not use our service, and we have not had any unsatisfied customers.
The reviews on which this person speaks of, comes from real people that have used our service and you too, will leave a happy person, when you allow us to assist you in getting your Texas CDL. The only thing that I can conclude from this report, is that the competition must be getting worried about the service we provide.

CDL Rental TX.

CDL Rental in Weatherford TX website

AUTHOR: Big Deer Hunter - (United States of America)

Here is CDL Rental in Weatherford TX website