Complaint Review: CDL School of Miami

• Updated: Sat, March 19, 2011

• Reported By: Bob — Homestead Fla. Florida United States of America
CDL School of Miami
7900 nw 27 ave Miami, Florida United States of America

CDL School of Miami CDL School is more concerned with taking your money,then getting you a job.It's a sham and a rip-off.Nothing but a bunch of snake-oil salesman Miami, Florida

Before I enrolled in the class,the first snake-oil salesman I spoke to was Carlos Deloach.I was concerned because I had a prior conviction.I didn't want to spend almost 6000 dollars on something if I couldn't get a job.I specifically expressed these concerns to Carlos.He told me do to the length of time(over 20 years)and my near perfect driving record,that "it wouldn't be a problem".Well after paying for my written exam,paying for my drug test,paying for my DOT phyiscal,paying for my own background check,thats right you pay for it,it's not included in their outrageous enrollment fee,it was a very big problem.I was never even offered a pre-hire job application.It didn't matter I was probably the most qualified in my class,nobody wanted to give me a chance.Thats when I met snake-oil salesman #2,JuanCarlos Hurpado or JC as they like to call him(they should call him JA)He sat down with me and made phone calls himself.After no one was interested,he then encouraged me to "lie" about my address in order to try other carriers,can you imagine that.Anyhow he let me withdraw from class and said he would see about getting me a refund,being I was only there about 2 weeks.What a joke that was,I got a bill saying I owed them about 800 more.

After some brief research by my legal team(me)I found out why I was never offered a job by any of these carriers.It turns out according to the Federal Motor Carrier Assocation(the people who tell trucking companies who they can and can't hire)any company would be in violation of their regulations if they hired me.Had I known this I would have never enrolled in the class.I think they(CDL School)was dishonest and mis-leading.Like I said they are more concerned with taking your money then getting you a job.They could care-less about you,thats evident by the pieces of junk they give you to drive.

IT's all a big scam,money,money,money,money thats all their about,thats all they care about.As for Carlos,JA and that other piece of human excrement Kathy Tejeda,they should be ashamed of themselves.How they sleep at night is beyond me.These people pray on people who are desperate for a job.They promise you the world and deliver very little.Stay away from these people they are a bunch crooks.As for Albert Hanley I, don't know if that old geezer even exists.He don't show his face around(I guess if I was ripping off people,I wouldn't either)or they keep him hidden in the back,because I never met him.My name is Bob Freeman,my # is 786-229-4843.ANYONE can call me,even you crooks from CDL.But we know that won't happen,so I'll see you crooks in court real soon and you can tell the Judge all about it.Its for people like you 3 why they made abortions legal,the world doesn't need people like you all around,there's already enough scum around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDL-School-of-Miami/Miami-Florida-/CDL-School-of-Miami-CDL-School-is-more-concerned-with-taking-your-moneythen-getting-you-708090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDL School of Miami