Complaint Review: CDL Test Genius, Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Daniel — Cross City Florida
CDL Test Genius, Inc
Internet USA

CDL Test Genius, Inc or Brandon Burgon or Brandon J Burgun "Pass Your CDL Written Test The First Time!" NOT! Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet

*Author of original report: Website and Facebook

Disputed through Paypal

3/19/2014 14:38 EDT

I want a refund, because I passed your online school bus practice test and failed the test at the drivers license office. Your test are not up to date and cost me extra money. I could have passed it better on my own, but thought if I could find an actual test for practicing to help me study I would be able to pass the real test easier. Please, refund the cost of the subscription ($39) and DMV fail fee ($6.25) totaling $45.25.

3/28/2014 20:22 EDT

It has been 7 business days and I am still waiting for a response. This goes to show CDL test Genius is a shady company and should be investigated. Look up the following links to show the "Pass Your CDL Written Test The First Time!"

Logged Out:

dropbox. [continued below]....

.....com/s/510u0obwmxmrpx1/Screenshot%202014-03-28%2019.59.53.png

Logged In:

dropbox.com/s/ljur8dvr6lhi0a9/Screenshot%202014-03-28%2020.15.28.png

3/28/2014 20:28 EDT

Let me remind you, I aced the CDL Test Genius practice test, before failing the DMV CDL test.

3/28/2014 20:29 EDT

I will be posting on RipOff Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDL-Test-Genius-Inc/internet/CDL-Test-Genius-Inc-or-Brandon-Burgon-or-Brandon-J-Burgun-Pass-Your-CDL-Written-Test-Th-1134574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDL Test Genius, Inc