Complaint Review: CDL4DVD

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: joy — Maryland
CDL4DVD
Internet USA

CDL4DVD I ordered a dvd to help my boyfriend with his cdl training and they took my money from a paypal account and never sent the dvd Internet

*Author of original report: finally

my boyfriend wanted to get a dvd to help him with the cdl test. he found this company on the internet and asked me to order the dvd for him. i normally investigate companies before i order anything off the internet but i just trusted it was legit. i placed my order for the dvd it said 1 to 5 days to deliver. i started to get nervous when i did not recieve any follow up email with my tracking info of my order so i used the email on their site to ask them the status of my order. i recieved a email stating thank you for ordering here is the password to download some forms from the website and dvd takes 1 to 5 days. its been almost 2 weeks they are no longer responding to any of my emails and im out of 49.99. do not trust this company please keep your money. all the paypal said is that my money went to a James Ward. i am not very happy right now :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDL4DVD/internet/CDL4DVD-I-ordered-a-dvd-to-help-my-boyfriend-with-his-cdl-training-and-they-took-my-money-1153665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDL4DVD

finally

AUTHOR: joy - ()

i guess the must have got my message because the finally decided to send my dvd company needs to better communicate with its customers if they want to continue to do bussiness