Complaint Review: CDN Logistics

Lake St., Northlake, Illinois United States of America

CDN Logistics withheld pay northlake, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: The Truth

*General Comment: Thanks on this info

Typical trucking company; everything is the drivers responsibility and always the driver's fault when anything goes wrong.
I only drove for them for two weeks before being fired in Chicago. I was left flat, with no payfor the 5,000 miles I had driven  and no travel reimbursement to get back to Southern California. Why was I fired? Put OOS a DOT stop because my DOT physical papers were not on file with state of California. No matter that I had the originals in the cab with me.

They promised to ship my belongings home. Just never happened. I inquired numerous times and continued to get the run-around. I finally filed two lawsuits one for wages and one for my personal goods. Then, they decided to charge me $300 each for all four trailer tandem tires, stating that they had been "willfully damaged". Refused to provide receipts for the four "new" tires or any sort of evidence showing the alleged damage. Drivers should just avoid these people like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDN-Logistics/Northlake-Illinois-/CDN-Logistics-withheld-pay-northlake-Illinois-770498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDN Logistics

The Truth

AUTHOR: Sean - ()

There is nothing typical about CDN Logistics and MANY changes have been made since this was posted several years ago.

I am in charge of recruiting and fleet development at CDN Logistics, Inc. and you can ask ANY of our drivers - I am always up front and honest.  Ask me ANYTHING - Sean 708-338-5393

#2 General Comment

Thanks on this info

AUTHOR: T*Grady - (USA)

I was considering going to orientation for these guys but not anymore.This company
Is a complete ripoff,Thanks for the info.

promptly