Complaint Review: CDN Logistics

CDN Logistics
317 W. Lake St. Northlake, Illinois United States of America

CDN Logistics No pay after four weeks Northlake, Illinois

*General Comment: CDN Logistics

I WENT TO WORK FOR CDN LOGISTICS ALMOST THREE MONTHS AGO.  DURING THIS TIME, I COMPLETED MANY LONG DISTANT RUNS FOR THEM.  BIG PROBLEM, THEY HAVEN'T PAID ME IN OVER FOUR WEEKS.  THEIR POLICY STATES THEY PAY EVERY WEEK, BUT THIS MAKES THE SECOND TIME WHERE GETTING A PAYCHECK WAS OVER FOUR WEEKS.

I WENT THROUGH THEIR OPERATION MANAGER TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT STILL NO PAYCHECK.  I WENT THROUGH THEIR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT BUT STILL NO PAYCHECK.  I KEPT GETTING THE SAME OLD EXCUSE, THE CHECK WILL BE IN THE MAIL.  THEIR OWN POLICY STATES PAYCHECKS ARE PAID OUT WEEKLY.

I WISH I COULD WORK FOR FREE, BUT I HAVE TO MAKE A LIVING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.  I FINALLY HAD TO QUIT.  STILL NO PAYCHECK.

DAN M

(((Redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2010 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDN-Logistics/Northlake-Illinois-60164/CDN-Logistics-No-pay-after-four-weeks-Northlake-Illinois-574869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDN Logistics

#1 General Comment

CDN Logistics

AUTHOR: superboss - ()

You know when I'm looking to find another owner operator job I always look on the internet to see if that company shows up for being a bad deal. And I can see by these other reports what's going on at that CDN company. No thanks    Thank all of you for your fair warning about CDN. I'll just look somewhere else.