invited

• Submitted: Wed, May 11, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 11, 2005

• Reported By:Southampton Europe
CDR-By-Mail
CDR-By-Mail, Unit E4, The Seedbed Centre, Wyncolls Road, Severalls Industrial Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HT, UK Colchester, Other United Kingdom

CDR-By-Mail Took money and did not deliver goods or give refund Colchester Internet

I ordered 100 CDRs advertised as in stock from CDR By Mail on the 21st January 2005. The money was paid by Banker's Draught and cleared on the 1st February 2005. for the amount of 65.48. The goods never arrived and after many phone calls trying to contact the company and receiving answering machines alone I finally got through to be told the CDs were not in stock as advertised and that they had no idea when they would be arriving!

I then asked for a refund which I was told I would get. After many emails filled with apologies and refund promises I was still left with a company illegally witholding my funds on the 21st March 2005. On this day I contacted the Trading Standards Department who advised me to send them a registered letter demanding my money back within 30 days or face a county court summons. Needless to say they have also ignored this letter and I still cannot contact them on the telephone. Today is the 11th of May, 4 months after ordering these items and still have received no refund.

Eleanor
Southampton
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2005 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDR-By-Mail/Colchester-Other-CO4-9HT/CDR-By-Mail-Took-money-and-did-not-deliver-goods-or-give-refund-Colchester-Internet-142303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDR-By-Mail