whereby

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
CDR Group Brian Randall
One East Camelback Road Suite 770 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

CDR Group Brian Randall CDR Group, CDR Companies.. A Complete waste....BRIAN RANDALL Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: CEO

*UPDATE Employee: Stay in New York we don't need your type in Phoenix.

I have been trying to move from New York to Phoenix. I've spent thousands on the smooth pitch I was given and I would be very hard pressed to say anything good about this firm. I could say a lot bad but it would take me too long. 1st they run fake ads indicating phony jobs. 2nd the excitement ends when you to sign a contract. 3rd if they charged you when they got you a job they'd only be collecting from 1 out of 25 clients. I think that says it!

P
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDR-Group-Brian-Randall/Phoenix-Arizona-85012-1674/CDR-Group-Brian-Randall-CDR-Group-CDR-Companies-A-Complete-wasteBRIAN-RANDALL-Phoe-381498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDR Group Brian Randall

AUTHOR: B. Randall, Ceo - (U.S.A.)

CDR has a client satisfaction and refund policy for all of our clients. We will address all questions and concerns from our clients and work with our clients until an agreeable resolution has been reached. CDR also has binding arbitration with the BBB for those situations that can not be resolved amicably.

AUTHOR: B. Randall, Ceo - (U.S.A.)

Stay in New York we don't need your type in Phoenix.

AUTHOR: B. Randall, Ceo - (U.S.A.)

I am CEO of the company and am happy to report that this client does not exist in our system. We have no clients from New York and will probably never have any since we are working with individuals that live in the Southwest. This has the same odor as all of the other reports which have been submitted over the past few months by an incompetent competitor. Once again I will state that we have been active for 30 years with a clear record and are now being subjected to false accusations by a cowardice organization who cannot compete in our industry. If any person has questions they are free to give me a call or visit our company and find the real truth.