Complaint Review: CDR Group Inc -

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
CDR Group Inc -
One East Camelback Road, Suite 770 Phoenix,, Arizona U.S.A.

Brian Randall , Roger Schindler Truly a bait and switch situation here Phoenix, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ridiculous Claim

*UPDATE Employee: for the informed reader

*UPDATE Employee: What is bait and switch?

I have to agree with the other filings in this site. In spite of a challenging work environment, I believe I was truly a victim of bait and switch with this company.

I too, had an initial interview with CEO Brian Randall and found him to be professional and enthusiastic about my situation and that CDR could help. This after expressing my concerns about another out of state company that I had used the year before. He assured me that CDR was not like them and though results can not be guaranteed, I would be happy.

His sales pitch was good and made some clear points as to what I could expect from my assigned counselor. Ie -follow-up ; solid review and quality lists of companies for mailing, etc. Turns out what sales said and what operations delivers is to different things.

Poor follow-up; weak lists- some that did not pertain to my field of interest. After voicing my concerns, some initial improvement yet, for the most part, my efforts outside this service were more productive. I bought a lemon and it s too bad Arizona does not have a lemon law for services such as this. Once you sign that contract, you have little or NO refund expected. Read it very carefully, better yet, stay away from it.

I have also noticed that both these people have filed positive responses on other sites regarding their services. Note - the comments were filed by employees of CDR not the person themselves. Believe that to be very misleading to anyone reading those reviews.

Anonymous
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDR-Group-Inc-/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Brian-Randall-Roger-Schindler-Truly-a-bait-and-switch-situation-here-Phoenix-Arizona-414399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDR Group Inc -

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ridiculous Claim

AUTHOR: Roger - (U.S.A.)

The writer of this "complaint" appears to be confused. CDR does not use "bait and switch" tactics. Once a fee is quoted, and it includes ALL services, there are no other costs throughout the life of the contract. There is nothing to "switch" to... If this complaint is from an actual client, I suspect that he has not been successful in obtaining employment through whatever means he has used. The current state of the economy has made it more difficult, but certainly not impossible.

I also wonder why this person hides behind the name "Anonymous". that is a cowardly way to air a grievance. If any reader of his post will call me I would be happy to explain the process used and remove any doubts regarding "bait and switch".

Roger Schindler
Executive Vice President / Consulting Manager

for the informed reader

AUTHOR: B. Randall, Ceo - (U.S.A.)

Client Relations for the CDR Group will respond to all question, problems or concerns presented by our clients and will work through to a conclusion acceptable by both parties. Binding arbitration is provided through the BBB.

What is bait and switch?

AUTHOR: B. Randall, Ceo - (U.S.A.)

This reference to "bait and switch" is ludicrous and the individual writing this article is not being truthful. Our services our detailed very carefully in a personal services agreement that is read, understood and signed by both parties. Both CDR and the client have responsibilities in the working partnership. CDR follows the agreement to the letter and will address any and all concerns from our clients. We should not be held responsible and have to defend our position because individuals refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

In addition, all comments and articles that are on the various sites are comments made by our clients that we have placed for individuals to review.