Complaint Review: CDR Group, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 01, 2010

• Reported By:Surprise Arizona
CDR Group, Inc
One East Camelback Road, Suite 770 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

CDR Group, Inc Useless Phoenix Arizona

I wish I had never met these people. I paid a pretty good amount of money , based off of a smooth presentation, to have these people help me find a new career. What I espected and what I got were two very different things. Initially, it appeared I was hiring a company that would get me in contact with decision makers who would have definite needs for people with my abilities. These would be for career positions that, supposedly, I would be unable to uncover through my own means.

What I got was a fancy letter concerning my abilities and assets. Then, every two weeks, I would pick up a batch of letters addressed to "decision makers" at companies that CDR had researched and , supposedly, found needed people like myself. I would mail these letters out and then follow up to try and set an appoinment for an interview. Most of the people I called had no interest and had no responsiblities to hire new people. A lot of what I got were companies already listing opportunities on Monster, Ladders, or other job posting services. A lot of the letters were addressed to commercial recruiters. There is no follow up with CDR, at all. After the initial meetings and you pay them, you're really on your own. I did do a lot better just seaching Monster.

CDR Group is a waste of your time and your money.

Anonymous
Surprise, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDR-Group-Inc/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/CDR-Group-Inc-Useless-Phoenix-Arizona-477168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDR Group, Inc