Complaint Review: CDR, Miss Stott

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: David — San Diego California United States of America
CDR, Miss Stott

CDR, Miss Stott Intermediary service unknown, Internet

I received a very strange call from a Miss Stott asking me to confirm my name. When i did she immediately started asking for personal information in a very aggressive manner. When I insisted that she provide me with the reason for the phone call she refused other than to say it pertained to unusual Internet financial activity and that I was required to cooperate. She again refused to provide me with her firms name other than CDR and a*s so i informed her I was not comfortable in continuing this conversation and hing up. She called me back immediately stating that I could not refuse this matter and it could result in legal action due to financial activity over the Internet. I told her that I had no such activity and that she is mistaken. She then asked if there is anyone else by my name and I told her my son has my name as well. Then she wanted contact info for him, still refused to provide contact info other than her number, 855-546-7300 and also said she would give me a web address. When informed that she was required to give a mailing address, firm name and state of incorporation she got very abusive so I just hung up and blocked that number using call blocking from my carrier. This is VERY suspect activity and I advise anyone who get an unsolicited call from CDR to immediately hang up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDR-Miss-Stott/internet/CDR-Miss-Stott-Intermediary-service-unknown-Internet-740293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDR, Miss Stott