Complaint Review: CDRA US Sweepstakes Advisors Paul E Loukedes

• Submitted: Wed, March 22, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 22, 2006

• Reported By:Walker Louisiana
CDRA US Sweepstakes Advisors Paul E Loukedes
P O Box 880269 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

CDRA US Sweepstakes Advisors Paul E Loukedes Ripoff Sweepstakes Scamming Mail Fraud Wants Bank Account Numbers - Another Florida rip-off business getting away with it. Florida authorities will do nothing like thousands of other scamming businesses hiding in Florida Boca Raton Florida

I received what looked to be a very authentic sweepstakes notification in the mail from US Sweepstakes Advisors in Boca Raton Florida telling me I had won 3'900,622 dollars. I was hoping that of all the contests I had entered, maybe this was one that I had won. It is a good thing I did some research before I just sent them the 20 dollars they were asking for.

The phone number in the letter is no longer in service and there is no listing in information for this company. I could not even find a physical address on these people. I am glad my research led me to the internet and to this site so that I could see that these people are a rip off and have scammed people from Florida to Nevada and everywhere in between.

I hope a lawsuit or criminal charges catch up to this Paul E Loukedes or whomever is behind this scam. ( I doubt that is even a real person's name). It is not fair to try to take money from people who have worked hard for what they have and to raise their hopes of finding riches when they will only find themselves poorer if they fall for this!!!

David
Walker, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2006 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDRA-US-Sweepstakes-Advisors-Paul-E-Loukedes/Boca-Raton-Florida-33488-0269/CDRA-US-Sweepstakes-Advisors-Paul-E-Loukedes-Ripoff-Sweepstakes-Scamming-Mail-Fraud-Wants-182571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDRA US Sweepstakes Advisors Paul E Loukedes