Complaint Review: CDWS - General Warranty Services - Consumer Direct Warranty Services

• Submitted: Sun, February 21, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 21, 2010

• Reported By: Eric Williams — Horn Lake Mississippi United States of America
CDWS - General Warranty Services - Consumer Direct Warranty Services

CDWS - General Warranty Services - Consumer Direct Warranty Services RIPOFF USELESS WARRANTY Internet

I have yet to be able to use this warranty that I purchased.  First, my transmission went out.  A Master ASE mechanic called CDWS and told them I needed a transmission. Needless to say, NOT COVERED.

Later, my starter goes out. I drove the car to shop and began a claim. Needless to say, starter not COVERED. I protested.  I was told, that since, the vehicle was driven to the shop, it was NOT COVERED.

You are better off paying out of pocket for your repairs.  I will be filing a claim with my State Attorney General.

RIP OFF RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2010 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CDWS-General-Warranty-Services-Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Services/internet/CDWS-General-Warranty-Services-Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Services-RIPOFF-USELESS-WARR-572886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CDWS - General Warranty Services - Consumer Direct Warranty Services