Complaint Review: CE Corporate Services

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: Nikki — Internet United States of America
CE Corporate Services

CE Corporate Services CE CORPORATE STOLE FROM ME!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!! Internet

I was contacted by someone from CE Corporate Services telling me that they were going to help me get my internet company going. Instead they took my money and never helped me get my business going.

Ive called them so many times I cant keep track and sent emails. When I DO get to speak to someone, they always give me different answers and then of course its always followed up by wanting more money. FOR WHAT? U DID NOTHING!!!!

They sold my name to other companies who in turn called me for money. These bottom-feeders are good for nothing. Theyll get what they deserve. God sees all!!

Im $16,000 in debt now and they refuse to refund my money for service not rendered. Who does business like this? I mean, really?? Not anyone who has a consciencethats for damn sure! I want to know how they sleep at night. With a pillow made of my hard earned cash, I guess!

I contacted a company to try and get my money back, which they did. I never had to pay anything upfront which was great since CE Corporate Services maxed out my credit card to begin with. I spoke with James at 954.603.1860 and he helped me recover the money CE Corporate STOLE from me, because thats what they did. They stole from me Stole from my family. Im so happy I took a chance and contacted them. I really was on my last leg. I didnt know what I was going to do. I mean, CE Corporate Services promised me so much, even a credit card to start my business but in the process they maxed out my personal card. Maybe its my fault? I fell for their smoke and mirrorsbait and switch tactics.

I hope more people find out about you and burn your company down to the ground!!!
Happy hunting in hell!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CE-Corporate-Services/internet/CE-Corporate-Services-CE-CORPORATE-STOLE-FROM-ME-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THEM-Internet-962797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CE Corporate Services