• Report: #620524

• Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Kevin — Kosciusko Mississippi United States of America
CEC Solutions - GCF - Guaranteed Consumer Funding
901 Landrum McClain, Virginia United States of America

CEC Solutions - GCF - Guaranteed Consumer Funding CEC Solutions I ordered a computer from them and after making five payments as required I was finally notified that I wasnt going to recieve the computer until I paid in full. After paying 800.00 it finally was de McClain, Virginia

I ordered an computer from guaranteed consumer funding.  I was told that after five payments I would recieve a computer.  After those payments I didnt recieve a computer.  I called them back only to find out that I didnt qualify for the computer until it was paid in full.  I agreed to pay the amount out in full which was 800.00, the computer arrived two weeks later and it was a cheap Acer, I was told it would be a Dell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEC-Solutions-GCF-Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding/McClain-Virginia-/CEC-Solutions-GCF-Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding-CEC-Solutions-I-ordered-a-computer-fro-620524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC Solutions - GCF - Guaranteed Consumer Funding