Complaint Review: CEC Solutions - GCF - Guaranteed Consumer Funding

• Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: ted — moore Oklahoma United States of America
CEC Solutions - GCF - Guaranteed Consumer Funding
guaranteed consumer funding Internet United States of America

CEC Solutions - GCF - Guaranteed Consumer Funding cec solutions Guaranteed Consumer Ripoff Internet

I called guaranteed consumer funding in July to get a laptop for college under the premise that I would receive it in the next 2-3 weeks. After 3 weeks I had to call them to find out where it was. At that time I was told that additional information was required. Another week went by and I finally got the paperwork neccessary to complete the order. I immediately gathered the information and sent it in to be processed. After calling in over and over for the next month I finally escalated to a supervisor who told me my paperwork was never received. She stated she would send me paperwork to send in again. I asked what would happen if I cancelled my services and only "store credit" was offered. I am now $850.00 in and have not received anything from this company. If there is a class action lawsuit against them I want in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2009 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEC-Solutions-GCF-Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding/internet/CEC-Solutions-GCF-Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding-cec-solutions-Guaranteed-Consumer-Ripo-528650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC Solutions - GCF - Guaranteed Consumer Funding

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC