Complaint Review: CEC Solutions - Guaranteed Consumer Funding

• Updated: Wed, May 05, 2010

• Reported By: NISAASMOM — VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia United States of America
CEC Solutions - Guaranteed Consumer Funding
8200GREENSBORO DRIVE MCLEAN, Virginia United States of America

CEC Solutions - Guaranteed Consumer Funding 518.76 GONE! GONE! GONE! MCLEAN , Virginia

Like all the other reports, I paid money into this scam and received NOTHING.  I was paying regularly.  I lost my job.  I called them and advised them of the situation.  It took me nearly 4 mos to regroup.  When I called back my account had been suspended.  I asked if I could buy something with the money I had in their account.  I was told they did not have lower priced items for sale.  Long story short, months go by, calling and holding and leaving messages and being told that the mysterious Becky would call me.  Never happened.

050410 I call and I am told to fax a letter requesting a refund and the mysterious Becky would decide if I was entitled to a refund.  What kind of power does she hav.  I have since bought a computer and mt daughter was given a computer.  So, I ask again if I may purchase a video game, laptop, camcorder, and I was told again that these items do not ship individually.  Why the f*** not.  At any rate I threatened that I had a lawyer and he is instructing me on what to do and how to handle these scum suckers.  I also intend on calling McLean FBI or Attorney Gen to see what they are doing about these fraud mongers.  ARGH!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEC-Solutions-Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding/MCLEAN-Virginia-22102/CEC-Solutions-Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding-51876-GONE-GONE-GONE-MCLEAN-Virginia-600301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC Solutions - Guaranteed Consumer Funding