Complaint Review: CEC Solutions - Guarenteed Consumer Funding

• Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Mandy — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
CEC Solutions - Guarenteed Consumer Funding
8200 Greensboro rd suite 900 McLean, Virginia United States of America

CEC Solutions - Guarenteed Consumer Funding Computer, and Video Game fraud rip-offs McLean Virginia

I too called CEC Solutions and Paid $99 down to order my new computer. I too did not recieve the computer after 5 payments. I was told I did not mail back this or that when I had confirmation reciepts from the post office saying they signed for it. I was supposed to get a good computer, X-box 360, printer, as well as a free WII for making all payments. They told me after a year of paying that I missed a payment even though I did not, That now I did not get the WII. They also said they would report all your payments to your credit which is the only reason I agreed to pay way too much for the computer to begin wiith. I paid them over $2000 and they never reported one payment. 2 years after opeing the account and the computer had been paid off for over a year. They did finally ship me part of my Computer. But it is coming up on 2 1/2 years now and I still have not recieved everything that I paid for. When I call I get the same lady every time. I have notes from every time I have spoke to them. She says the same thing every time. There is a shipping delay but it will be there the week of, and gives me a new date two weeks away. and then in two weeks I call and again a new shippment date of. I have requested a call back from a supervisor 9 times, even voicmail recorded 2 of them, I have never recieved a call from anyone. They target low income people that they think do not have the money to sue them. They are wrong about me. I have already contacted a lawyer, he is looking at the case and if he cant help me I will keep looking untill I find one that can. Anyone who has had this happen to them should post it on a site where we can get together to discuss a big lawsuit. Like facebook, or something. I cant believe that these people think its ok to scam hard working people. I bought this stuff for my kids, stuff I could never afford to out right buy. To say the least I waisted $2000 dollars and feel like I am waisting more money to try to fight it. But it will be worth if something is done. I hope they all get in big trouble. Sorry to all the others out there that have delt with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEC-Solutions-Guarenteed-Consumer-Funding/McLean-Virginia-22102/CEC-Solutions-Guarenteed-Consumer-Funding-Computer-and-Video-Game-fraud-rip-offs-McLea-616587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC Solutions - Guarenteed Consumer Funding