Complaint Review: CEC Solutions, Home Of Guaranteed Consumer Funding

• Updated: Sat, December 19, 2009

• Reported By: Vicky — Shortsville New York United States of America
CEC Solutions, Home Of Guaranteed Consumer Funding
8200 Greensboro Drive, Suite 900 Mclean, Virginia United States of America

CEC Solutions, Home Of Guaranteed Consumer Funding Guaranteed Consumer Funding Guaranteed to RIP YOU OFF!!!! Mclean, Virginia

I called CEC Solutions in February,2009 and was told that I could purchase a computer(or various other electronics) by submitting a one time down payment of 99.00 and weekly payments of 29.99. I was also told that since they don't do credit checks, I would need to create a positive credit history with them by making 5 consecutive weeks of payments, and then the balance would be financed, and my computer would be ordered and shipped after I signed and returned my sales order and agreement...(1st lie!).  I then was told my paperwork must have gotten lost in the mail and they would resend it and as soon as it was completed they would "rush" my merchandise to me...(2nd lie!).  I continued to make my weekly payments(never missing a single one) and called them frequently only to be told my paperwork had not been received or processed yet and to call back next week to receive my delivery date...(3rd lie!).  I was finally given a delivery date for the week of Oct 5,2009!  In November,2009 I told them I would not make another payment until I received my merchandise. On Dec. 4, I received the monitor only and was told the rest of my merchandise would be delivered within the week...(4th lie), and they then started taking payments again.  It is now Dec. 19 and I have paid 1,300 for a monitor!  I have had to close my checking account because they wouldn't stop taking payments even when I told them not to.  I am done dealing with them and will gladly return the monitor when my 1,300 is returned to me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2009 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEC-Solutions-Home-Of-Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding/Mclean-Virginia-22102/CEC-Solutions-Home-Of-Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding-Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding-Guaranteed-542189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC Solutions, Home Of Guaranteed Consumer Funding