Complaint Review: CEC Solutions LLC

• Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By: greatrobdoug — tacoma Washington United States of America
CEC Solutions LLC
8200 Greenboro Dr. STE 900 McLean, Virginia United States of America

CEC Solutions LLC CEC Promise to restore my credit and a dest top computer McLean, Virginia

I found CEC Solution  ad in a news paper and called the number because  the ad said I could get a new computer without any credit and by ordering through them they would help restore my credit. But by May 21 2008 they just kept asking for more info and never sending the computer. By this time they had taken $682.22 out of my account and took one more out before I stopped the withdraws. When I called the phone number I was told that I could only get a partial refund of my monies. I called many times and was transferred from one person to the next and told to hold on for long times. The number was disconnected I was unable to contact them  and I never heard from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2012 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEC-Solutions-LLC/McLean-Virginia-22102-4931/CEC-Solutions-LLC-CEC-Promise-to-restore-my-credit-and-a-dest-top-computer-McLean-Virgin-848408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC Solutions LLC