Complaint Review: CEC Solutions

• Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: janita — Mobile Alabama United States of America
CEC Solutions
8200 Greensboro Dr. Suite 900 McLean, Virginia United States of America

CEC Solutions My fiancee has been without a job for quite sometime now, but I stepped in took over all of his bills. I have made several deposits in his account in order to pay for this laptop from CEC Solution and McLean, Virginia

My fiancee has been out of a job because of an injury that had occured and I took over all of his bills. I deposited money into his bank account in order to pay for his laptop from this company, CEC Solutions and we have not received the merchandis yet. We have invested more than $1200 into this laptop. I want our money back immediatley.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEC-Solutions/McLean-Virginia-22102/CEC-Solutions-My-fiancee-has-been-without-a-job-for-quite-sometime-now-but-I-stepped-in-668843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC Solutions