Complaint Review: CEC Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2010

• Reported By: Bryan — Carmichael California United States of America
CEC Solutions

CEC Solutions gcf4all.com They Screwed me over and now I GUARANTEE to get Even!!! Internet

I called CEC Solutions (gcf4all.com) back in October of 2008 to purchase a computer from this company. They informed me that if I make 5 monthly payments of $29.99   and a $99 down payment I could recieve my computer before March of 2009.

After completing my obligations and as they continued to debit my checking account the company gave me the run around about how it takes 90 days to customize my computer and that after thats complete they would ship call me with my ship date.

Well after 90 days I finally called the company as they informed me that my ship date will be the week of August 17th 2009 almost a year after I started making these arrangements for debiting my account. I finally put a stop to my account being debited after putting out over $1000.00 and never received my computer after the ship date passed.

I finally got ahold of someone after trying to contact this company for over 8 months and I was informed that the company is going out of business and that since I no longer was making payments that I am no longer eligible to receive this computer and no refund will be due because the contract stated NO REFUNDS! I GOT RIPPED OFF and I hope they felony charges after all of this B.S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEC-Solutions/internet/CEC-Solutions-gcf4allcom-They-Screwed-me-over-and-now-I-GUARANTEE-to-get-Even-Interne-666499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC Solutions