Complaint Review: CEC solutions LLC

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: Sonya — La Portre Texas United States of America
CEC solutions LLC
8200 Greensboro Dr, Suite 900 McLean, Va 22102 McLean, Virginia United States of America

CEC solutions LLC also Duvera Financial scam that was suppose to boost my credit and send me a dask top. Lost over 1500.00 McLean , Virginia

I n 2009 i read that a company called CEC Solutions LLC would boost my credit an also have a Desk top computer on layway. Over 1500.00 dollars was taken from my account and i tried calling them and all comunation was lost. This company also sent my account to Duvera Financilal. They assured me that everything was fine because i was never late with my payment. I tried to contact LLC, they changed there phone number and had a phony web site. I havent heard anything about my Computer nor my money. I have all my paper work and a list of the money that was drafted from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEC-solutions-LLC/McLean-Virginia-22102/CEC-solutions-LLC-also-Duvera-Financial-scam-that-was-suppose-to-boost-my-credit-and-send-831823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEC solutions LLC