Complaint Review: CED Development

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: ripoff2 manyx's — Plainwell Michigan
CED Development
823 Craft St Kalamazoo, Michigan USA

CED Development Construction C Said they could paint but have no State of MI LIC. Kalamazoo Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Beware Tony Pinzine

I had CED Development come to my house to give me a price to do drywall work and they said that they could paint also. Told me the price, I said , O.K. needed $500.00 down, wrote the check but, by my mistake, I dated the check wrong and that was my mistake and I had "NEVER" done that before. The next day Tony called to say the check had the wrong date on it. I would write him another check when he came out. Mean while, I thought maybe that's a sign not to do business with this company. Started doing some checking and found out that this company does not have a State Building LIC. with Michigan. I called the state LIC. office in Lansing, MI. to find this out. And was told in MI. you need a LIC. to paint. But you did not need a LIC to do drywall. (?) Tony came out to bring back the check and get the right dated check(my fault but boy did I luck out) I asked Tony if he was LIC.? Tony said yes, they were. I said can I see the LIC.? Tony said yes, I will come back with the LIC. Since then I've been getting phone calls from the company. But, I feel I'm off the hook since this company does not have a LIC. in the state of Mi. And if this company is going to lie about having a LIC. what else are they going to lie about? Also I have on their proposal sheet it was for drywall repair and paint, the whole inside of the house. And I also, had read other bad reviews about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CED-Development/Kalamazoo-Michigan-49048/CED-Development-Construction-C-Said-they-could-paint-but-have-no-State-of-MI-LIC-Kalamaz-1129076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CED Development

Beware Tony Pinzine

AUTHOR: BeaJae - ()

I too have been a victim of Tony Pinzine and was scammed out of a few thousand dollars for roof/door repairs that were never completed. He worked under the company name RT Development at the time in the Chicagoland area. Unfortunate to hear he has moved on to Michigan and continues to be a parasite and taking people's money. This career criminal needs to be stopped.