worn

• Reported By:turlock California
CEG -- Credit Education Group
Nationwide U.S.A.

Credit Education Group CEG ripoff nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: IF U NEED HELP GETING YOUR MONEY BACK???

I recieved a phonecall on 4-14-03 where the caller asked for me by name and said they were calling in regards to a recient credit application. The callers name was Emily and said she was a representative of CEG - credit education group. She said I had been approved for $2,500, gave me a choice of Master Card or Visa. She said she could see on my credit report that a had a couple of flaws but not to worry since she was sending a credit repair kit.

I authorised for $298.00 to be electronically dwawn from my account as a one time fee. After I talked to Emily a man came on the phone to verify my info. Can't believe I was so stupid. I even gave them the last 4 didgets of my social#.

I suspected something was wrong when I aked for their phone number and got disconected before the number was repeated. This morning i looked up Credit Education Group on the internet and found this sight. So, glad i did!!! I went straight to the bank and cancelled my account. I am so worried something still might happen since i gave them the last 4 of my social #

Kimberlee
turlock, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2003 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEG-Credit-Education-Group/nationwide/Credit-Education-Group-CEG-ripoff-nationwide-53000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEG -- Credit Education Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

IF U NEED HELP GETING YOUR MONEY BACK???

AUTHOR: Goo - (U.S.A.)

If you need to know how and where to find those pricks let me know , cause i know every single one there! WHERE THEY LIVE , WORK , EAT , DRINK, PISS... E.T.C

I WILL DO EVRYTHING IN MY POWER TO LET YA KNOW EVERYTHING U NEED TO KNOW , HAVE RIGHTS TO KNOW!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC