mail

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: I lost my retirement saving Tampa F — Tampa Florida
CELEBRATION WORLD RESORT-FESTIVA ORLAND RESORT
7503 ATLANTIS WAY Internet United States of America

CELEBRATION WORLD RESORT-FESTIVA ORLAND RESORT FESTIVA ORLAND RESORT SOLD POINTS AND MONEY THAT I PAID FOR AND OVER 54,000 ADDITIONALPOINTS WE PURCHASED AFTER PURCHASING THE TIME-SHARE. i WAS TOLD THE PREVIOUS OWNERS OVER SOLD IN 2008 AND 2009 ,BUT WE PURCHASE EVERY, Internet

We were ripoff by Festiva Orland Resort -Celebration World Resort in Kissimmee Florida.  We purchase a time-share in the early 2000's  we also brought additional points over 54,000 which gave us over 85,000 points, in fact we use I'll retirement saving to do this.  We had no problem until this month 4/2013 when were told we  only have 30,000 points now yearly, which is less than my origin points without the addition thousands of dollors we spent.  Oh GOD what happen to I'll life savings. Is there anyone out their can help fight this?  30,000 points you can't use that any were.  When purchase a resort like Festiva did you are responsible to make sure the owners' get what they paid for.  Owners who purchased before the over sale should  not be going though this.

I'll life savings

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CELEBRATION-WORLD-RESORT-FESTIVA-ORLAND-RESORT/internet/CELEBRATION-WORLD-RESORT-FESTIVA-ORLAND-RESORT-FESTIVA-ORLAND-RESORT-SOLD-POINTS-AND-MONE-1043431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CELEBRATION WORLD RESORT-FESTIVA ORLAND RESORT