locked

Complaint Review: CELEBRITY FIT ON LINE THRU SIGNING UP FOR FREE SAMPLE OF ACAI BERRY

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:ST LOUIS Missouri
CELEBRITY FIT ON LINE THRU SIGNING UP FOR FREE SAMPLE OF ACAI BERRY
4650 SOUTHWEST 51ST SUITE 711 DAVIE, Florida U.S.A.

CELEBRITY FIT ON LINE THRU SIGNING UP FOR FREE SAMPLE OF ACAI BERRY CHARGING BANK ACCOUNT FOR PAYMENT TO CELEBRITY FIT CLUB ON LINE THRU ACAI BERRY FREE TRIAL JUST PAY SHIPPING DAVIE Florida

Thru a web site (not sure of web site) a free trial offer of the Acai Berry Dietary supplement with $3.95 shipping and handling was offered. I orderd the free trial.

About a week later there was a charge to my account from Celebrity Fit On Line resulting in $89.31 being deducted from my account. My bank denied the charges at the time, just recently they reversed their decision and I have been charged the full amount, I have been told there is nothing I can do to recover my money.

I have called all the numbers I can find, the customer service for Acai Berry company (877-350-8480) from this complaint web site who directed me to the customer service from Celebrity Fit On Line (866-407-1022) whose name is Fit Factory whose web site is www.fitfactory.com.

The customer service representative I talked to for the company distributing the Acai Berry told me that I will not be charged again.

Gay Lynn
ST LOUIS, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CELEBRITY-FIT-ON-LINE-THRU-SIGNING-UP-FOR-FREE-SAMPLE-OF-ACAI-BERRY/DAVIE-Florida-33314/CELEBRITY-FIT-ON-LINE-THRU-SIGNING-UP-FOR-FREE-SAMPLE-OF-ACAI-BERRY-CHARGING-BANK-ACCOUNT-400257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CELEBRITY FIT ON LINE THRU SIGNING UP FOR FREE SAMPLE OF ACAI BERRY