Complaint Review: CELL CO. CLUB - SPRINT PCS

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2004

• Reported By:ontario California
CELL CO. CLUB - SPRINT PCS
1 MILLS CIR SPC 15 ONTARIO, California U.S.A.

CELL CO. CLUB - SPRINT PCS Rip-Off OWNED BY AHMED BUT RAN BY Ronnie POT HEADS SELLING CELL PHONES AND WIRELESS SERVICE IN ONTARIO MILLS GET CAUGHT. SHAME SHAME SHAME CELL CO. CLUB ONTARIO California

If you could imagine the worst wireless center selling Sprint PCS service in America...that would be Cell Co. in Ontario Mills mall in Ontario California. These guys are the most UNprofessional and highest in marijuana this business will ever see. Everyone from the "District Manager" (prefers cocaine) to the sales reps (probably even the owner) smoke something. I went in there, not because Sprint is great service but because they do have low deposits. First there were like eight sales "men" all around me fighting for the sale. The rep was full of crap, which I found out later, when he told me that the 1000 minute plan came with free roaming and that I could make calls anywhere in the U.S. (I won't mention his name for his sake, but the District Manager "Mike" backed him up by offering me some free accessories that looked straight from the swap meet). I specifically told him I would be going to Utah the very next day, this was why I needed a phone. Well I went to Utah, came back and checked out my bill online. I had gotten charged some crazy roaming charges!!! Bottomline he lied to me, as I assume all of them do. That same day when I was leaving the mall, I saw 4 of them get into a car. Nothing unusual I thought, they are just on lunch break. I was waiting for my wife so I just sat on a bench. When they came out, smoke followed them and they were all laughing away like little girls high on candy. They were NOT high on candy, but on something else. One of them saw me as they went back in the mall followed by a not so healthy scent and i heard them say "oh shit, isn't that your customer...hahahaha" I went back to the store around the 11th day to return my phone because I had just about had it. The guy that was there said the manager was not there, to come back the next day. I did, and again the manager was not there. By this time it was the 13th day and I only had 1 left before I could return the phone. The next day, I surprised them and I had my wife go and ask for the manager. Guess what, the person that kept telling me the manager was not there that day was in fact the manager... well isn't that funny! He still had the nerve to not return my money saying that it would be mailed to me within 6 weeks. What a bunch of crap!!

Anyway, I just want as many people as possible to be aware of this crooked and corrupt business and DON'T go buy from them. If you really want Sprint... GO TO THE MAIN STORES. Chances are, Cell Co. Club is in more malls than just the Ontario Mills Mall.

Lewis
ontario, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CELL-CO-CLUB-SPRINT-PCS/ONTARIO-California-91764-5207/CELL-CO-CLUB-SPRINT-PCS-Rip-Off-OWNED-BY-AHMED-BUT-RAN-BY-Ronnie-POT-HEADS-SELLING-CELL-1033163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CELL CO. CLUB - SPRINT PCS