Complaint Review: CELL PHONE SHOP

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2003

• Reported By:Lakewood Colorado
CELL PHONE SHOP
806 Buchanan Blvd. Ste 115 Boulder City, NV 89005 Internet U.S.A.

CELL PHONE SHOP / Www.cellphoneshop.net Offers Quality Products & Sends Cheap Defective Generics Boulder City Internet

I placed my order for a Lithium Battery for my Kyocera 3035 Cell Phone on August 24,2003. After waiting nearly three weeks for delivery. (It was shipped from Hong Kong) I received the Battery, it was a cheap generic import that was defective, I requested a refund for my purchase and was offered a credit for other products that they offered on their website. I rejected that offer based on why would I want to get more cheap generic garbage.

I requested my refund again and they finally agreed to refund my money on September 15,2003 as soon as I returned the defective battery at my expense, which I did. They received the returned item on September 17, 2003 according to the delivery cofirmation from the USPS, I was then told that my credit card would be refunded in "3-4 Business Days". on Sept 22,2003 I questioned when I would get my refund again.

It is now October 10,2003 and still no refund they said in our latest email marathon it would be "3-4 Business Days" again. I highly warn anyone planning on purchasing any accesories for you Cell Phone (GO SOME WHERE ELSE) these people are nothing but scam artist with a line of Cheap Generic Knockoff Products, and the worst customer service you will ever deal with.

Dennis
Lakewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2003 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CELL-PHONE-SHOP/internet/CELL-PHONE-SHOP-Wwwcellphoneshopnet-Offers-Quality-Products-Sends-Cheap-Defective-Ge-68808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CELL PHONE SHOP