Complaint Review: CELLUNLOCKER.NET

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: SoccerW — Calgary Alberta
CELLUNLOCKER.NET
Internet USA

CELLUNLOCKER.NET Unlock Codes are different than those provided to their network of Providers. Common problem. Internet

I was wanting to unlock my phone this morning.  I entered all of the information in correctly for the IMEI code.  The returned IMEI code was incorrect.  I called 15 times, and the calls were auto disconnected.  Support starts at 10:30 AM PST.  Hmmm, my first clue this is a scam.

I sent an email, notifying them that my IMEI code returned by them was incorrect.  Their auto checker said that it was correct.

I tried for 3 hours to get the phone unlocked, to no avail.

I go to a local provider, and he is an actual dealer for this  firm.  He uses the same system, and gets a different Network Code than I do!

He says that the sees this problem every day.  Essentially, this appears to be an intentional scam to provide ineffective codes.  Then, you get frustrated and go to a Dealer provider.  The Dealer uses a sub system and gets the correct code.

So, the scam is to charge 2x for the same service.

They said that I entered in the IMEI incorrectly.

So, I would advise other unhappy customers that have paid for the service and the code does not work.  Go to a provider and compare your entered IMEI to the returned IMEI, as well as the returned Network Code.  As well, you will likely find that the Network Code you received will be different from the Network Code their Dealers get.

I will never use  Cellunlocker.net every again.  They seem to be skirting the law to look as if they are legitimate, but I do not believe that they are operating ethically.

I have asked for a full refund.  I will update my post daily for the next month and we will see if I am wrong or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CELLUNLOCKERNET/internet/CELLUNLOCKERNET-Unlock-Codes-are-different-than-those-provided-to-their-network-of-Provi-1141481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CELLUNLOCKER.NET