Complaint Review: CELLZUM CONCIERGE

• Reported By: Expres2001 — Brookings, Oregon United States of America
CELLZUM CONCIERGE
WWW.CELLZUM.COM Internet United States of America

CELLZUM CONCIERGE BANK FRAUD , Internet

In March someone did a phishing ACH transaction to my bank for .10, Then 3 days later I received a bank transaction removing the .10.

From then forward I was billed at 9.95 a month under Credit Transaction DCIP. When I confronted my bank they advised me that it was a Chase Merchant Transaction and gave me the merchant services 800 for chase named Innovative Services and Chase gave me the 800 for this company. I then called and got a message telling me I could have Cellzum Concierge for 9.95 a month.

It is impossible to contact this company CellZum. It is a scam and I have filed a bank fraud claim with my bank since this was an ACH transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CELLZUM-CONCIERGE/internet/CELLZUM-CONCIERGE-BANK-FRAUD-Internet-996869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CELLZUM CONCIERGE