Complaint Review: CENTER FOR CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICES

• Submitted: Fri, March 25, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2005

• Reported By:Morristown Tennessee
CENTER FOR CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICES
1015 WEST NEWPORT CENTER DRIVE - SUITE 106 DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

CFCCS CENTER FOR CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICES - no-bills4u.com/ ripoff RUINED my credit DEERFIELD BEACH Florida

*Author of original report: B B B of West Palm Beach contact

I signed with CENTER FOR CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICES in June of 2003 because I hated the hassle of writing 10+ checks each month to my credit card companies. I also wanted to decrease the interest rate on each account and pay each off faster.

My credit was "perfect" in June of 2003. Now, after CFCCS has failed to make payments to my creditors, I have late fees, returned check fees, etc. My credit card companies call me at work which is embarrassing.

CFCCS will not return my phone calls, reply to my emails. Today I found this site, read the "ripoff" reports about them from others and freaked.

Today, I contacted my bank, stopped the ACH draft (hopefully), & filed a fraud report with them. I "should" receive the last 3 months (90 days) of $995.00 I paid to CFCCS. I will be contacting the Federal Trade Commission & The Better Business Bureau. I will also be hiring a lawyer next week in order to get my money back & sue CFCCS for ruining my credit. I hope I will be able to get back the $780.00 deposit I gave to CFCCS.

I am tempted to drive from Tennessee to Deerfield, Florida where CFCCS is located. I will fight these crooks till the end.

If anyone can help or knows of other ways to get our money & credit back - PLEASE contact me or respond to this report.

Raubyn
Morristown, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CENTER-FOR-CREDIT-COUNSELING-SERVICES/DEERFIELD-BEACH-Florida-33442-7707/CFCCS-CENTER-FOR-CREDIT-COUNSELING-SERVICES-no-bills4ucom-ripoff-RUINED-my-credit-DEER-136415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CENTER FOR CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICES

B B B of West Palm Beach contact

AUTHOR: Raubyn - (U.S.A.)

Report CFCCS to the Better Business Bureau in their area: