Complaint Review: CENTER4GRANT

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:ALBANY Georgia

I went on the website grantmaster to check out government grant . I wanted to see if I can get one and can I do it online. I sent off for this free CD offer. Pay for the shipping and handling only. Several ads pop up and I said no thanks to all of them.

A week later, the CD arrive. I check out the CD, but its of no use to me. Two days later, I check the amount on my debit card and I was charge $39.95.

I'm asking myself for what. I haven't made a charge of $39.95 on my card. I went on the website to find out who charge me. At my surprise its GrantMaster. For what I didn't subscribe to anything.

I guest, if you go onto their website and buy the free CD, they going to charge you the membership fee if you sign up or not. They have a website you can go to file a complaint if you feel you was charge wrong. So they know, they are cheating people out of their money by going onto that website. Be aware what you look up on the internet.

ALBANY, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CENTER4GRANT/internet/CENTER4GRANT-DONT-BUY-THE-CD-Internet-417637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CENTER4GRANT