instrument

• Reported By: nadine — Fate Texas
CENTEX
103 Daisy Drive Fate, Texas USA

CENTEX Pulte CHEAP RIPOFF HOMES Fate Texas

I purchased the brand new home a month ago. Since I have had my cabinet break, my doors are not closing properly, my back door leading to outside is broken. The side where it laches was not installed properly so it catching properly and the door is chipping away. The concrete on my front doorstep has holes in it. My garage door light has not worked since I moved in. They were suppose to add a closet in my spare room which they did not do, instead sent a check for $300 and told me it was now my problem I have closed on the home. My dishwasher does not dry. THESE ARE ALL NEW ITEMS AND APPLIANCES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CENTEX/Fate-Texas-75132/CENTEX-Pulte-CHEAP-RIPOFF-HOMES-Fate-Texas-1162492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CENTEX