Complaint Review: CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS,INC

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:Waxahachie Texas
CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS,INC
12399 Belcher Road South #140 Largo,, Florida U.S.A.

CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS,INC Refused to refund money after product sent back with their permission and RMA#. Largo, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: CCN is here to help!

I was sent products not ordered with the product that I ordered. They graciously agreed to credit me with $20.00 if I would keep the other products. After a month, I was charged more money for the trial offer. I explained to them that I was not aware that I would be charged more money. The person I was speaking to said that I could return the product and they would credit the money to my account.He gave me the RMA# to use and the date I had to have the product back to them.

I overnighted the product and now, after spending $19.00 to get the product back, they say the "return time" has expired. Now I am out the first money, the product and the money to send product back.

It has taken 2 months to get a reply to tell me they are not going to refund my money.

Katy
Waxahachie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CENTRAL-COAST-NUTRACEUTICALSINC/Largo-Florida-33773/CENTRAL-COAST-NUTRACEUTICALSINC-Refused-to-refund-money-after-product-sent-back-with-thei-412486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS,INC

CCN is here to help!

AUTHOR: Comp - (U.S.A.)

If there are any questions regarding Trial offers, membership enrollment, or returns with Central Coast Nutraceuticals, we recommend contacting the Customer Care Department either by phone (888-692-8352) or through our Customer Assistance Website (Getorderhelp.com). If you call, there is rarely a hold time, and if you e-mail don't forget to check your spam e-mail box for the response. The Customer Care Department is available to help you 24 hours Mon-Fri and from 8-5 MTS Saturdays and Sundays. We recommend referencing the terms of the offer at the website you placed your order from. Here is an example of the terms, taken from the order page of one of the products PomegranateClear.

Terms & Conditions: You are ordering the PomegranateClear 14-day risk-free trial offer for only $4.95 shipping and handling. Your 14-day trial begins when you receive the product. If you are not satisfied with PomegranateClear for any reason just return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. For your courtesy, we will provide you with an additional 7 days after the 14-day trial period to allow for return shipping to avoid further obligation. If you are happy with the product do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $39.95 approximately 21 days after your receipt of the initial trial shipment. In addition, approximately 30 days after you order your risk-free trial and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you an additional 1 month supply. The credit card you provide today will be billed the low price of $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply. You may cancel your membership during the trial period or any time thereafter by simply calling our Customer Care department at 1-888-692-8352 or by using our contact form at www.getorderhelp.com. Remember, most customers see noticeable results by using PomegranateClear consistently for 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments you may return any unopened containers of within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less the shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Please read the full Terms and Conditions for complete details of this offer.