Complaint Review: CENTRAL REFRIGERATED

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: gypsyb — marysville Washington United States of America
CENTRAL REFRIGERATED
S. WEST VALLEY, UTAH S.WEST VALLEY, Utah United States of America

CENTRAL REFRIGERATED RIP OFF, TRUCKING AT ITS WORST, MAKE THEM MONEY WHILE YOU DON'T S.WEST VALLEY, Utah

I went through their training last year. I ended up with a trainer who didn't want to do his job and wanted me to be a steering wheel holder. I got fed up after many empty promises to teach me to back, etc.  and leased a truck of my own...and learned from asking lots of people lots of questions. I wound up with some negative pay checks to the tune of -$750, -$500, etc...and that was watching my fueling and trying to keep the mpg up. Then they switched to a new pay plan..pays more for miles but splits up the sur charge loaded, and empty.. i was told they'd keep running me back to back so I wouldn't have to switch over..another empty promise. I had as many empty miles as loaded. I left them the end of June this year, for a smaller company. The last paycheck Central tried to charge me again for training and had sent it to collections before I even saw a final statement! I called and told them I have the paperwork stating it's paid and they changed their tune...but tacked on a bunch of repairs to the truck I turned in...repairs that are false, like a broke 5th wheel handle! Hmm think I would have had that repaired if it was the case. In the end I had ran almost 3,000 miles and get a $67.71 pay check. They are a rip off from start to finish. I ran hard, I took home time twice in one year and spent my life on that truck just to get screwed over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CENTRAL-REFRIGERATED/SWEST-VALLEY-Utah-/CENTRAL-REFRIGERATED-RIP-OFF-TRUCKING-AT-ITS-WORST-MAKE-THEM-MONEY-WHILE-YOU-DONT-SWE-911500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CENTRAL REFRIGERATED