Complaint Review: CENTURION FINANCIAL BENEFITS SERVICE - COMMUNITY SAVINGS BANK

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2004

• Reported By:MANCHESTER Connecticut
CENTURION FINANCIAL BENEFITS SERVICE - COMMUNITY SAVINGS BANK
33 ELM ST CHAMPLAIN, New York U.S.A.

COMMUNITY SAVINGS BANK TELEPHONE SCAM! CENTURION FINANCIAL BENEFITS SERVICE Rip-off! CHAMPLAIN New York

On 10 September I received an Unsolicited Phone call from a guy named Shaun from Community Savings Bank in Champlain, NY offering me a Master Card with a Credit Line of $3000.00 with no interest and no annual fee as long as I keep the card in good standing. There was a processing fee of $299.00 for the guaranteed card. This fee was to be debited from my credit card on the 17th of the month and I would receive the card within 10 days.

I explained about the possibility of a ripoff and wanted some type of guarantee that this was not one. So he said HE would personally send out the card within 24 hours, and I would have the card in my possession within 10 days. Long before the checking account would be debited. I agreed with that stipulation. Ten days passed and no card. I called the number he provided me and discovered it could not be dialed from my calling area. I immediately withdrew the funds from my bank so that the debit would not clear.

Today I received a phone call from a company calling itself CENTURION FINANCIAL BENEFITS SERVICE with the exact same details as the first one. This time the amount was $2000.00 and the no interest was for three years. When I requested a call back verification number they gave me a customer service number that went into a recording.

R. David
MANCHESTER, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2004 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CENTURION-FINANCIAL-BENEFITS-SERVICE-COMMUNITY-SAVINGS-BANK/CHAMPLAIN-New-York-12919/COMMUNITY-SAVINGS-BANK-TELEPHONE-SCAM-CENTURION-FINANCIAL-BENEFITS-SERVICE-Rip-off-CHAMP-109575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CENTURION FINANCIAL BENEFITS SERVICE - COMMUNITY SAVINGS BANK

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC