allowances

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: DANA SALTSMAN — PAYSON Utah
CENTURY LINK AND DIRECT TV
PAYSON , UTAH PAYSON, Utah United States of America

CENTURY LINK AND DIRECT TV CENTURY LINK DONT GET SUCKED IN WITH ANY DOOR TO DOOR OFFER OF SWITCHING TO DIRET TV OR CENTURY LINK PAYSON, Utah

I had a door to door sales rep come to my house offering to cut my internet and cable and phone in half if I signed on with Diret TV.  I had so many mail fliers from this same company that I thought I would check it out. ( also, I had just lost my job of seven years and was looking at a bill break )

The young man promised that he could beat the $130. I was paying to Comcast with whome I was perfectly happy with other than just trying to save money due to my current events

This was anything but the truth once I got my bill.  Plus, the hours I spent on the phone just trying to work it out.

The service men got my TV/Cable hooked up with in days but I set for months without any Internet...no phone still yet.

I'm locked into a contract which I never had before.  Every time the wind blows or it snows we have no service.

Hands down the poorest choice I've ever made.  Can't wait to switch back to Comcast. Even with all the cable companies being rip offs they atleast dont jack you around.

To get out from the Direct TV contract it will cost me hundreds . They promise free install and that is also a smoke screen to high bills .. my first bill for Direct was $119 and my first Century Link was $133.

Never again..dont get scammed like I did...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CENTURY-LINK-AND-DIRECT-TV/PAYSON-Utah-84651/CENTURY-LINK-AND-DIRECT-TV-CENTURY-LINK-DONT-GET-SUCKED-IN-WITH-ANY-DOOR-TO-DOOR-OFFER-OF-1036157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CENTURY LINK AND DIRECT TV