Socialist

• Reported By: Pissedatcenturylink — phoenix Arizona United States of America
CENTURY LINK
PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

CENTURY LINK QWEST GLENN BURBANK SUPERVISOR PHOENIX, Arizona

I almost six months ago requested internet service from this company and paid the demanded deposit to them.  They were quick to charge my Amex card to get the money but I still don't have service.  Every month I get threatening letters demanding monthly fee amounts and when I call them to tell them we still don't have service they send a technician out who declares that we have a connection from the outside of the building to my home but that the ground cable needs to be dug up and reqired to my home for me to get any kind of service from them.

Also now they say that it is not my modem, or wiring inside or the buildings wiring but the ground cable and they will send a gorund crew out.  Every month I call and they send another technician to tell me the same thing.  When I ask to speak to a supervisor they put me on hold for and hour or more and then tell me they will send a technician out!  all the while I am getting billed for service we don't get.

I get hung up on, talked over, lied to and questioned as if I am really trying to get out of paying a bill.  these technicians they keep sending out to tell me the same thing are getting paid, why can't they send this ghost ground crew to just fix the problem?  I live in Phoenix not the everglades! The last technician that came here left a huge hole in the wall and they keep not hearing me when I ask when they are going to fix it. I am going downtown with a sign to their corporate office with a clown suit on.  Don't depend on this company they suck and deliver the worst customer service I have ever had

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CENTURY-LINK/PHOENIX-Arizona-85009/CENTURY-LINK-QWEST-GLENN-BURBANK-SUPERVISOR-PHOENIX-Arizona-831348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CENTURY LINK